If you played it earlier this month, we've significantly changed things around!
We've added/changed the following;
- Semi-reworked plot structure
- Highlights on important text to make reading/skimming easier
- Much faster text skip/text scrolling
- 30-40% of the script culled for main story stuff for easier readability
- Hover-text for clickable areas to draw attention to them
- Various bugfixes and features
- A gallery added at the start (unlocked once you beat the game once)
- A controls tutorial screen
Please let us know what you think of the new build and if you like it more than the last one if you played it previously, or if this is your first time playing it, please let us know what you think of it in general!
We also have a Patreon at http://www.patreon.com/reclaimreality ; after investing over $18,000 into this demo alone, if we don't hit $2,000 a month in funding on Patreon by the end of February, we'll be unable to pay our team enough to be able to continue the game, unfortunately.
So if you do enjoy the game after playing it, please consider supporting us! Any support helps lots :)