TriQ TriQ

Pretty much ready for mobile multiplayer if you can give it a bit more polish and some music and leaderboards.

Trimage Trimage

It's somewhat short, but it's got a very interesting concept that if expanded on, could be a pretty neat game!

I'd like to know what was in the crates exactly though and what those little white dots were doing when I picked them up, as well as having the lasers only get disabled by certain abilities so the water ability isn't the only one constantly drained. (It doesn't seem like water harms enemies though, or does it?)

AdamCreations responds:

Hey there, thanks for playing! Those white dots were health, though I ran out of time to tutorialize it. The lasers can be disabled by all three abilities, but the triggers that disable fire are limited to water. All three of the magic powers harm enemies.

TEthreeS TEthreeS

As other people have said, a hold function and being able to hold the left/right arrows to quickly move left/right would be awesome.

Besides those two nitpicks, this is a very, very unique take on Tetris, and it's really unfortunate that the Tetris Company is as sue-happy as they are, because I'd love to see this turned into a multiplayer online game. Incredibly fun and challenging, this is seriously an awesome idea.

Malise and the Machine Concept Malise and the Machine Concept